The company was one of the first groups in Italy to embrace SAP ERP (go live 1999). Faced with the new challenges of an increasingly complex market and the need to integrate the international subsidiaries, the company board chose to stay ahead of competitors, review its business processes and migrate the old SAP ECC implementation to SAP S/4 HANA. The company aimed to take advantage of emerging technologies (Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence) and to enable new business models, setting the stage for future business development.
With the migration to SAP S/4 HANA, the company has started a path of evolution towards the Cognitive Enterprise. It committed to great agility and chose real time data driven tools. We designed and implemented new process within the new S/4 HANA platform, the client is now able to:
- Launch in-plant availability control (Advanced ATP);
- Verify available stocks in the different production plants of the group;
- Use finite capacity analysis systems to schedule production orders (based on the available time of machine and man resources);
- Manage and monitor production progress in real time;
- Visualize MRP analysis dashboards that highlight critical situations and stock breaks;
- Visualize real-time kpi on orders, shipments and turnover;
- From the dashboards take actions, such as creating a new supply order;
- Have a unique and consistent view of a Business Partner (supplier/customer have been consolidated in a single master data) for aspects related to logistics, purchasing and sales;
- Monitor the level of customer service, through KPIs that allow you to analyze from a qualitative or quantitative point of view the compliance with commercial deadlines and the service provided to customers.
80% reduction in MRP execution time allowing more daily launches
Increased ability to analyze sales in view of logistics planning thanks to predictive models in a single solution of Order/Shipment/Invoiced
Greater reactivity in critical situations (stock breaks) with concrete and punctual actions
Increased control over the domestic and foreign supply chain and over multiple production plants
Reactive evaluation of production capacity in terms of resources, tools and production equipment
Tech & Service
Discover Estilos best cases for each industry.
Have some questions? Contact us, get in touch shortly.
Stay in the know
Get the latest Estilos updates. Subscribe today!