The company was facing some reporting matters:
- Laborious search and query of customer information and product data
- Time-consuming export of data out of the system and processing on stand-alone spreadsheets
- Need to develop a dynamic customer segmentation and a more effective reporting system (four classes of customers: active, direct, indirect and interested
- Desire to consolidate data from different systems (CRM and ERP) to make better use of business data.
A solution has been implemented on SAP HANA and SAP Lumira that allows:
- View customer master data by B2B/B2C channel and business type
- Analyse the customer database according to customised criteria
- Take advantage of Cluster Analysis to segment customer groups in an advanced way
- Provide users with “Bookmarks” that allow them to save and resume analysis at a later date.
- Simplified customer analysis
- Improved knowledge of customer clusters
- Better targeting of marketing and sales processes.
Tech & Service
Discover Estilos best cases for each industry.
Have some questions? Contact us, get in touch shortly.
Stay in the know
Get the latest Estilos updates. Subscribe today!