The company needed to revamp front-end processes to increase its competitiveness in traditional markets and to support new market developments. It needed to:
- Translate process information into concrete decisions and actions
- Reduce the proliferation of solutions and databases and build a single, structured marketing database
- Replace the current on premise CRM, which was not available on mobile devices.
The company needed more structured and analysable data to manage commercial opportunities and support innovative business development. Therefore, a SAP Sales Cloud solution was designed and implemented that allows to:
Collect information in a single marketing/sales database
Speed up the sales process thanks to the subdivision of customers by phases: Initiatives, Opportunities, Sales Offers and Sales Orders
View all campaigns and contacts to a customer
Synchronise contacts, appointments and visits through Outlook integration
Manage in-app email campaigns
View information in the office and on the move via the app
Monitor relevant KPIs and generate reports
Receive personalised notifications
Manage business collaboration processes with SAP JAM
The solution has been made available for computers and tablets (Sales Cloud app).
The benefits of using this solution are:
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency in the marketing/sales process
- Acceptance and use of the new system by the sales force
- Monitoring of profitability and customer potential
- Increased effectiveness in customer proposition
- Increased level of perceived service and customer satisfaction
Tech & Service
Discover Estilos best cases for each industry.
Have some questions? Contact us, get in touch shortly.
Stay in the know
Get the latest Estilos updates. Subscribe today!