The company has grown both in terms of revenues and market share. The company wanted to structure effective collaboration processes to maximise the value of information. As an example, salespeople used to send various e-mail to report to the Sales Department (week activities, business opportunities ).
Collaborative negotiations were also developed by email, and many files were shared in different emails. As a consequence people focused more on “messaging” and were overload by unstructured information (dispersed and not analysable ).
The company required a tool to reduce “emailing time” and to stimulate value-add business communication. A solution based on SAP Jam (Enterprise Social Collaboration) was designed and implemented. Now employees:
- Post and share information at company/department level
- Create private, public and external groups to collaborate with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Manage workgroups based on clients, offers, opportunities, tickets (integrated with SAP ECC and SAP Salescloud CRM)
- Select the right template by type of collaboration: complaint, negotiation, e-learning and training, project development etc.
- Scroll the feed, read the notification and keep up with corporate news
The solution is available for computers and smartphones. It’s ideal for smartworking and remoteworking groups.
- Significant reduction in the number of internal emails
- More structured in content based collaboration
- Single place for shared document and information
- Greater synergy between head office, subsidiaries, sales staff, partners and customers
- Greater problem solving and decision making capacity
Tech & sevice
Discover Estilos best cases for each industry.
Have some questions? Contact us, get in touch shortly.
STAY IN THE KNOW
Get the latest Estilos updates. Subscribe today!