Azienda multinazionale settore Food & Beverage.
The company was facing some challenges related to the GDPR regulation:
- Customer data has to be deleted when a consumer requests it (Delete Customer Master Data);
- Expired master data has to be anonymized and beforehand warnings must be displayed: master data cannot be used if consent has not been renewed;
- More than 10 year expired sensitive data must be deleted massively (Mass deletion).
We designed and introduced the following features within CRM Interaction Center (IC) :
- The ‘Delete’ button that allows Customer Service to remove sensitive customer data from the master data. Before deleting the algorithm check for the existence of contact documents, orders and complaints that have not been closed in 10 years;
- The “Anonymisation functionality” displays an error message for each expired master record to prompt renewal of customer consent;
- The “Mass Deletion functionality” checks there are no open transactions in the last 10 years. The Deletion is then transferred to the ecommerce site and Business Intelligence system. The customer’s web account will no longer be usable.
- Mandatory privacy management in the consumer data entry.
- Compliance with GDPR, the legal framework that establishes guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU).
- Process performance thanks to the use of SAP HANA that processes information, transferring the choices to all systems involved in the CRM, ECC, ecommerce perimeter …
Tech & Service
CRM, SAP ECC, SAP HANA
Marketing, Sales, Service
Discover Estilos best cases for each industry.
Have some questions? Contact us, get in touch shortly.
Stay in the know
Get the latest Estilos updates. Subscribe today!