- Develop a measurable strategy to assess the degree of credit deterioration and reduce the high-exposure risks, especially in sectors with higher default risks;
- Track the extent of relationships between Customer Service and Accounts Receivable in managing credit management activities;
- Collect structured information on payment reminders and reminders to pay to build a historical database and identify patterns and clusters of customer behaviour in order to minimise the risk of debt exposure.
- Centralised credit policy rules within the ERP
Mass processing of reminder proposals and generation of communications to customers through CRM activities (attachments generated by the ERP ).
Management of different procedures and levels of communications (reminders with different levels of escalation up to the letter of attorney)
Multi-channel management of communications: email, PEC
Questionnaire registration for dispute management and credit recovery activities (actions, responses, repayment plans, outcomes, etc.)
- +10% in credit recovered in the “commercial management” phase
- Reduction of “Pre-legal” and “Legal” credit
Reduction of credit seniority by 15%
Construction of a historical series for predictive analysis
Tech & Service
Discover Estilos best cases for each industry.
Have some questions? Contact us, get in touch shortly.
Stay in the know
Get the latest Estilos updates. Subscribe today!